[AFRI-Discuss] Nomination - AFRALO Chair

Aziz Hilali hilaliaziz at yahoo.fr
Wed May 3 22:50:56 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues

I would like to add my strong support to the nomination of Mohamed as AFRALO Chair. His dedication and experience is no longer to be presented.
Best regardsAziz

Le Mercredi 3 mai 2017 9h40, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com> a écrit :

Hello,

I hereby nominate Mohammed for the AFRALO Chair position. Mohammed has been serving the ICANN community way before I got involved within ICANN but my experience of him started in 2014 when he served as Co-Chair of ICG. He has also served well as the current Vice Chair of AFRALO and I believe he will do even better if given the opportunity to Chair.

I hope we can support his candidacy.

AFRI-Discuss mailing list
AFRI-Discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org

Homepage for the region: http://www.afralo.org