[AFRI-Discuss] [afralo-rop] MOTION FOR AMENDMENTS TO RULES OF PROCEDURE IN AFRALO

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 29 16:10:16 UTC 2017

LACRALO has had a 1-term limit for RALO-appointed ALAC members ever
since their rules were written. The only exception was those members
seated prior to the rules being written (they were limited to one
term following the adoption of the rules - that is, the rule was not
made retroactive). NARALO has a 2-term limit, but if someone serves a
partial term due to a resignation or other vacancy, the partial term
may or may not count as a term depending on how long it is).

Alan