[AFRI-Discuss] Report: AFRALO Activities at ICANN 59

Peters Omoragbon petersomoragbon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 22:19:35 UTC 2017

Dear Friends and colleagues,

I am sincerely sorry for my absence at yesterday Conference Call.

I was driving from a trip and I thought I could get home before the
conference call.

I shall read the recordings and hopefully will be at the next call. Once
again, it was nice meeting everyone in Joburg. And I am impressed at the
interest generated by the Joburg 'bug' its for the good of AFRALO and
Africa.

Best

Pastor Peters

*Pastor Peters Osawaru OMORAGBON*

*-Financial Secretary, Central Association of Nigerians in the United
Kingdom-CANUK*

*-Executive President/CEO-Nurses Across the Borders-An NGO in Special
Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United
Nations-ECOSOC*

*-Designated Contact Person-United Nations Framework Convention on Climate
Change-UNFCCC*

*-International Liaison Officer-Nigerian Nurses Charitable
Association-NNCA-UK*

*-Board Member-Conference of NGOS in Special Consultative Status with the
United Nations-CONGO*

*-Member Steering Committee Regional Committee for Africa-CONGO*

*-General Secretary, Civil Society Network of NGOs on Climate Change*

*-Fellow Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers-ICANN*
*-Fellow Open Society Institute-Budapest*