[AFRI-Discuss] MOTION FOR AMENDMENTS TO RULES OF PROCEDURE IN AFRALO

Sarah Kiden skiden at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 16:27:59 UTC 2017

Dear Abiola,

Thank you for your comments. I think it beats the purpose to say there is a
problem and not point it out so that it is sorted once and for all. Please
help us identify the problem so that we can find solutions together. I am
now getting confused.

That aside, I have always known AFRALO to be a family where problems get
solutions, but most importantly people help each other. We need to continue
in this same spirit.

I agree with Barrack; we need to take this to the Rules of Procedure
working group, which you are all invited to join.

Thank you,

Sarah

Sent from Gmail Mobile