[AFRI-Discuss] [afralo-rop] MOTION FOR AMENDMENTS TO RULES OF PROCEDURE IN AFRALO

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sun Jul 2 04:30:54 UTC 2017

Good morning all

This is my first post on the list and I must say that I'm impressed by the level of conversations going on and the discussions about current and future leadership. I cannot agree more on the issues of engagement, participation and nurturing a deep bench of future leaders.

I look forward to engaging and making a contribution to this noble endeavor.

Regards

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad