[AFRI-Discuss] VOTE RESULT: AFRALO decision on EURALO's petition for the ICANN Board Director selection

Mwendwa Kivuva lordmwesh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:31:52 UTC 2017

Thank you Staff for a job well done.

I have a few questions

1. If the vote does not reach quorum, what is the interpretation? Does the
result stand, or it is annulled?
2. Because we have many ALS which are either dormant or inactive (for lack
of a better word), if their dormancy affect such important decisions like
the vote that went out, is it time to consider what to do with the dormant
ALSes? Would one such approach be tor purge them?

Sincerely.

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
twitter.com/lordmwesh