[AFRI-Discuss] English translation / New ALS application received / Action pour l'Education et la Promotion de la Femme au Tchad

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Jan 3 17:59:10 UTC 2017

Dear All,

We have received the EN translation of the ALS application form submitted by the Action pour l'Education et la Promotion de la Femme au Tchad.  Please find it attached. Staff is preparing Due Diligence.

Kind regards,

Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Ariel Liang, Gisella Gruber, Nathalie Peregrine, Terri Agnew and Yeşim Nazlar
ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community
E-mail: staff at atlarge.icann.org<mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Website: atlarge.icann.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__atlarge.icann.org_&d=DgMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DRa2dXAvSFpCIgmkXhFzL7ar9Qfqa0AIgn-H4xR2EBk&m=iy_Uo42YhwIQhHWGCp9Y0B4s0kmMg_Y2q0zR7mQq-ig&s=hBH0FJFc6U54cFN9eEYOUScOU3yL9u-zcuN-qJTwHY0&e=>
Facebook: www.facebook.com/icann<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>atlarge<https://www.facebook.com/icannatlarge>
Twitter: @<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>ICANNAtLarge<https://twitter.com/ICANNAtLarge>
[cid:image001.png at 01D20FF4.6D68B060]