[AFRI-Discuss] EN application New ALS application received

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Nov 10 13:21:07 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Please find the EN version of this applicant attached.

The acronym of this organisation being LISOC, I inferred incorrectly that this was an Internet Society Chapter. Upon checking with the Internet Society, it appears it is not, despite the full English name being confusing: Libyan Internet Society.

The organisation is therefore not part of the Internet Society. Apologies for the misinterpretation. Due diligence to be sent out shortly.

Kind regards

Nathalie