[AFRI-Discuss] FY17 COMMUNITY REQUEST FORM CAFEC

CAFEC cafec3m at yahoo.fr
Fri Jan 15 10:59:45 UTC 2016

We have the human resource for training, a data center with UNIVERSITIC, equipment for research, collecting and processing data.

 However, among our major concerns, we want:
 -optimize the use of bandwidth by installing DNS caches at the exchange points and in enterprises;
 - Redeploy most of the servers in the country starting with the dot cd. Almost all servers in the DRC are hosted outside the country. Baudouin
COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFEC
 ICANN/AFRALO Member
ISOC Member
courriel:cafec3m at yahoo.fr