[AFRI-Discuss] [AfrICANN-discuss] Call for a theme for the Joint AFRALO/AfrICANN Meeting at ICANN 54 Dublin

Matogoro Jabera jaberamatogoro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 08:25:24 UTC 2015

Dear Mwendwa,

I think our participation is poor in most of these policy document and
we have to encourage ourselves and our fellow to participate actively.
Africa is no longer a consumer of technology as it used to be. Yes, we
can further have discussion on this matter and possibly propose way
forward for the better of our region.

Regards,
Matogoro J

--
MATOGORO Jabhera
Assistant Lecturer & Coordinator - Microsoft Innovation Center, Tanzania