[AFRI-Discuss] Fwd: [Chapter-delegates] Call for PIR Director Nominations

Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong abdeldjalil.bachar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 14:40:36 UTC 2015

Friends and Colleagues,

For those interested in  positions on the board of the Public Interest
Registry(PIR) , I’d like to share with you an mail from Dear Jason
Livingood.

Cordialement ---------------------------------ABDELDJALIL BACHAR BONG

DGA & Co-Fondateur - ZIYARA Sarl E-mail:bachar at ziyara.td
http://www.ziyara.td https://twitter.com/bacharbong Tél:0023566274284
N'djaména(Tchad)

|AFRINIC Fellow|ISOC CHAD Member|ICANN/AFRALO Member|
Le 16 oct. 2015 15:11, "Livingood, Jason" <Jason_Livingood at cable.comcast.com>