[AFRI-Discuss] Joint meeting of African community in Dublin "IANA Stewardship transition and ICANN accountability - Africa perspective"

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 15:40:33 UTC 2015

so far, I can say that Dave's observations are consistent and provide more
clarity in reading the statement.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECICANN/AFRALO Member*
*ISOC Member*
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr