[AFRI-Discuss] Joint meeting of African community in Dublin "IANA Stewardship transition and ICANN accountability - Africa perspective"

Aziz Hilali hilaliaziz at yahoo.fr
Thu Oct 8 11:34:50 UTC 2015

Dear Remmy
Yes, you will receive the link to Remote participation.

Best
Aziz

Le Jeudi 8 octobre 2015 10h56, Remmy Nweke <remmyn at gmail.com> a écrit :

Thanks Aziz
Please would there be remote participation plan.
Regards
Remmy Nweke
@ITRealms

____
REMMY NWEKE,  Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd [Multiple-award winning medium]
(DigitalSENSE Business News; ITREALMS, NaijaAgroNet)
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza, Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms

Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
NDSF 2016
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make any copies. Violators may face court persecution.

Dear Aziz,