[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO comments on the Transition of the Stewardship of the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) functions

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Thu May 21 11:47:18 UTC 2015

Hello,

while supporting Fatimata suggestion, I note some concern about this term Post
Transition IANA (PTI)

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECICANN/AFRALO Member*
*ISOC Member*
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr