[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO Elections régionales et positions de l'ALAC! - Les nominations commencent le 30 avril!

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Sat May 9 23:00:15 UTC 2015

Thank you Dave for nominating yourself for the position of ALAC delegate to the NomCom from Africa. I do support strongly your nomination, having known you as ALAC member. You were a dedicated and committed member, and I don’t forget the amount and quality of work we undertook together in some working groups. I’m sure you will be an excellent representative of our community, and wish you full success.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605

Mobile: + 216 98 330 114