[AFRI-Discuss] Rappel - RSVP - Enquête sur les capacités professionnelles - Date limite prolongée jusqu'au 3 avril

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 14:56:06 UTC 2015

Is it possible for anyone to do the survey twice?

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 11:55 AM, ICANN At-Large Staff <
staff at atlarge.icann.org> wrote:

> Chers Membres de l'AFRALO,
>
> Au nom des dirigeants de l'AFRALO, nous tenons à vous informer que la date
> limite pour répondre à l'Enquête sur les Capacités Professionnelles, a été
> prolongée jusqu'au 3 Avril.
>
> Merci de completer cette enquête ici<https://es.surveymonkey.com/s/RPLDJ23
> >.
>
> Voir les résultats jusqu'a present: 7 réponses.
> https://es.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-B5YDQHT7/browse/
>

> Merci.
> Cordialement,
> Silvia
>  -----
> Silvia Vivanco
> Manager, At Large Regional Affairs
> ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
> www.icann.org<http://www.icann.org/>

____
REMMY NWEKE,
Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
(publishers of) DigitalSENSE Business News;
ITREALMS, NaijaAgroNet
(Multiple-award winning medium)
Published by: DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza
Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475,
T: @ITRealms <http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
[Member, NIRA Executive Board]
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria>
NDS Forum on Internet Governance for Development (IG4D) 2015 <
http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>- June 4
Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable 2015 <http://www.ipv6forumnigeria.com.ng
<http://www.ipv6forumnigeria.ng>> - June 5
@Welcome Centre Hotels. Register now. Email: remnekkv at gmail.com
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.