[AFRI-Discuss] CALL FOR A THEME FOR THE JOINT AFRALO/AfrICANN MEETING AT ICANN 52 SINGAPORE - Proposals from the Monthly Call 07 -01-2014

Gabriel Ramokotjo gabriel at isoc-gauteng.org.za
Fri Jan 9 12:30:00 UTC 2015

Do we have the meeting minutes/outcomes of the joint AFRALO-AfrICANN
discussions that took place in Los Angeles, where the IANA functions
stewardship transition was discussed?

It will really help to know what was discussed and the conclusion that came
out of that meeting.

Much thanks,

Regards,

Gabriel Ramokotjo