[AFRI-Discuss] [AFRALO-Internal] CALL FOR A THEME FOR THE JOINT AFRALO/AfrICANN MEETING AT ICANN 52 SINGAPORE - Proposals from the Monthly Call 07 -01-2014

Beran Gillen - Yahoo berangillen at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 21:05:22 UTC 2015

I would go for 1 because you cannot talk about the transition without mentioning accountability and vice versa. Perhaps we could also absorb 4 into 1....

Just a thought

Beran

"There is nothing more difficult to arrange and more dangerous to carry through than initiating change..." Machiavelli

Sent from my iPhone