[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO Regional Elections and ALAC positions! - Nominations start on April 30th !
silvia.vivanco at icann.org
Thu Apr 30 01:32:05 UTC 2015
Dear AFRALO members ,
On behalf of AFRALO leaders we would like to announce the start of the election period for the following positions:
1. An ALAC Representative for 2 year term ending in November 2017
2. AFRALO Chair to serve a 2 year term ending in November 2017
3. AFRALO Vice Chair to serve a 2 year term ending in November 2017
4. An ALAC Delegate to the NomCom from Africa for a 1 year term ending November 2016..
See current : AFRALO Regional Officers<https://community.icann.org/display/AFRALO/AFRALO+Regional+Officers>
Elections Schedule : 2015 ALAC and RALO Elections, Selections and Appointments<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2015+ALAC+and+RALO+Elections%252C+Selections+and+Appointments>
* 30 April - Announcement of call for nominations and Nominee's Statement.
* 30 April - 9 May - Nomination period (nominations accepted for 10 working days).
* 16 May - Deadline for nomination acceptances
* 18 May - 25 May 2015 - Elections (If required, elections will begin no later than one week after the deadline for nomination acceptances and end no later than two weeks after that deadline).
* 2015 AGM [ ICANN 54 ] - Newly elected ALAC representative shall be seated on the ALAC at the close of the 2015 AGM on Thursday, 22nd October 2015.
See wiki page: AFRALO Elections, Selections and Appointments<https://community.icann.org/display/AFRALO/AFRALO+Elections%2C+Selections+and+Appointments+2015>
Please nominate your candidate via the mail list and staff will note it on the wiki page.
Manager, At Large Regional Affairs
ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
More information about the AFRI-Discuss