[AFRI-Discuss] Happy Return - Bon Retour

Zahra Mohamed z.abtidon at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 09:37:07 UTC 2014

Dear all.

I hope we all come back home safe, as i do. I am glad to meet and know face
to face many of you .

I wanna thank you all AFRALO team , you guys did amazing job. Indeed the
time was not enough due to the huge load of sessions.

I look forward to meet you again in our monthly meeting, and i hope we
should participate all of us.

RAMADAN KARIM  those of us who fast.

Zahra