[AFRI-Discuss] Happy Return - Bon Retour

Aziz Hilali hilaliaziz at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 28 20:16:59 UTC 2014

Dear Friends and Colleagues

I hope, for those who have had the opportunity to participate in the London ICANN52, that you are all returned safely.

I'm sorry for the short time allocated to the AFRALO General Assembly, because it was reduced by half hour by ICANN staff who also apologized to AFRALO.

I hope to see many of you at our next meeting AFRALO to continue our discussions.

Thank you
Best Regards
Aziz Hilali
AFRALO Chair