[AFRI-Discuss] Welcome to LONDON ICANN 50 and ATLAS II

peters omoragbon petersomoragbon2 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 06:54:34 UTC 2014

Dear All
I think at the our AFRALO Meeting tomorrow, we should take a strong resolution condemning the high handedness of the British embassies in Africa and their discriminatory proponderance in treating us with disdain. We should demand that ICANN get stronger commitments from ANY host country in granting visas for its accreditted delegates in the future. Actions like this do not in anyway promote stronger collaboration and interchange of ideas and development.
This must stop and must be resisted vehemently-if Britain or any other country knows it wont honour its pledge in dealing with ICANN , such countries must be boycotted to send a stronger message to others.
The economic value to the British economy with this meeting is huge and as such ICANN deserves more than what the British govt has given. This is absolutely unacceptable.

	* Pastor Peters OMORAGBON
	* International Liaison Officer-Nigerian Nurses Charitable Association-UK (NNCA-UK)

	* President Diaspora Nurses Association of Nigeria-DNAN
	* Executive President/CEO
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative-Inc.-(Nigeria & U.S.A)
An NGO On Special Consultative Status with The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations-(ECOSOC)
	* Designated Focal Person,United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)

	* Board Member, Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the United Nations-CONGO
	* Member, Steering Committee, Regional Committee for Africa-CONGO
	* Fellow, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers-ICANN
	* Fellow, Open Society Institute-OSI Budapest
	* Email:nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
	* Facebook: Peters Omoragbon.
	* Skype: Petersomoragbon2
	* Twitters: Peters Omoragbon