[AFRI-Discuss] Request for Comments on New ALS Application received for AFRALO

Otunte Otueneh otuenehoj at danelec-ltd.com
Wed Jun 4 17:28:06 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I support the application.

Kind regards,

Otunte Otueneh

-----Original Message-----
From: afri-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org
[mailto:afri-discuss-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org] On Behalf Of Beran
Gillen - Yahoo!
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 5:56 PM
To: tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Cc: AFRI-Discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Subject: Re: [AFRI-Discuss] Request for Comments on New ALS Application
received for AFRALO

Dear all,

I support this application and believe it will be a great addition to
AFRALO. Open Source is something that is yet to reach its potential in
Africa. This is definitely a step in the right direction.

Beran
On May 28, 2014, at 6:13 PM, Beran Gillen - Yahoo <berangillen at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Thank you Tijani
>
> There is nothing more difficult to arrange and more dangerous to carry
through than initiating change...

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 28 May 2014, at 17:00, "Tijani BENJEMAA" <tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn>
wrote:

>> Le Jeudi 22 mai 2014 13h49, Philip Fomba JOHNSON <johnsonpf1 at gmail.com> a
écrit :

>> Dear colleagues,
>>
>> AFRALO has received an ALS application for “Open Source Software
Foundation
>> for Africa (OFSON, based in Abuja, Nigeria” seeking Accreditation as an
>> At-Large Structure (ALS) and Membership to AFRALO.
>>
>> We kindly ask you to provide us with your advice and comments on this
>> application. You will find attached the Application for "At-Large
>> Structure" (ALS) of “Open Source Software Foundation for Africa (OFSON).
>>

>> Best Regards
>>
>> Philip F Johnson
>>
>> Secretary/AFRALO

>> Chers collègues,
>>
>> AFRALO a reçu une demande de l'ALS pour «Open Source Software Foundation
>> for Africa (OFSON). » pour l'accréditation d'un Structure(ALS) d'
>> ”At-Large” et un membre d’ AFRALO.
>>
>> Nous vous prions de nous communiquer votre avis sur cette demande. Vous
>> trouverez ci-joint la demande de "At-Large Structure" (ALS) de «Open
Source
>> Software Foundation for Africa (OFSON).
>>

>> Mes salutations
>>
>> Philip F Johnson
>>
>> Secrétaire/AFRALO
list are more
accurate:http://www.funredes.org/mistica/english/emec/method_emec/presentati
on.html#anexo1

>> Ce courrier électronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant
parce que la protection Antivirus avast!est active.