[AFRI-Discuss] [AfrICANN-discuss] Statment of the joint meeting of African community

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 03:19:23 UTC 2014

Hello all,

First it's a +1 from me on Victor's first suggestion of updating the theme
to reflect that fact that it's an oversight transition.
On your second point @Victor I think I understand your view which is simply
saying "...why mention it when the deed has been done" this also came up
during the drafting and just like Tijani has said, the motive behind the
inclusion is not to change the composition but rather to ensure that the
imbalance nature of the ICG does not influence decision making within the
group.

Kind regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.