[AFRI-Discuss] Fwd: AFRALO AIs posted & NEXT STEPS regarding pending application

Philip Fomba JOHNSON johnsonpf1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 08:04:27 UTC 2014

Dear Colleagues

Following our 2014 September 03 Teleconference' a Wiki page has been
created to place you comments with regards to the Application of Our Rights
as an ALS  and Member of AFRALO,

*Your comments are very important' It helps us to provide the best advice
in a timely manner,*

 Please once the WIKI is created be so kind to include any comments and ask
all members to submit comments. You may want to set a deadline as this
application is pending Regional Advice since July. Staff stands ready to
assist with any follow up questions to “ Our Rights”,  if needed.

1.      Nathalie Peregrine to open a WIKI page so that AFRALO members can
add their comments regarding the ALS applications to the wiki page.

https://community.icann.org/display/AFRALO/AFRALO+Action+Items+EN+2014-09-03

Thank you!

Silvia

Silvia Vivanco

Manager, At Large Regional Affairs

ICANN | Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers

www.icann.org