[AFRI-Discuss] Réunion AFRINIC-AfrICANN

Baudouin Schombe baudouin.schombe at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 10:20:42 UTC 2014

Hello Kivuva,

I'm not sure that all governments actually participate in the activities of
the GAC.
I propose that this issue be further upgrade of different platforms, more
specifically, at the next IGF in national, regional and Africa level.
The transition from IANA is a very relevant and deserves remark we
attracted the
attention of our policy makers