[AFRI-Discuss] NomCom Report Card for October 2015

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 21:15:17 UTC 2014

Thanks Fatimata
well outlined.
keep it up.
Remmy Nweke
@ITRealms

On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 7:55 PM, Fatimata Seye Sylla <fsylla at gmail.com>
wrote:

> This is the report card, it wasn't attached....
>
> Sorry,
> Fatimata

> > Hello All,
> >
> > Please find in attachment the 2015 NomCom Report Card for October 2015
> > for your information about NomCom activities.
> >
> > Best,
> > Fatimata
> >
> > --
> > Fatimata Seye Sylla
> > ICT4D, Education & Genre
> >

> --
> Fatimata Seye Sylla
> ICT4D, Education & Genre

____
REMMY NWEKE,
Lead Strategist/Group Executive Editor,
DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
(publishers of) DigitalSENSE Business News;
ITREALMS, NaijaAgroNet
(Multiple-award winning medium)
Published by: DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
Block F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza
Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475,
T: @ITRealms <http://www.twitter.com/ITRealms>
[Member, NIRA Executive Board]
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
<https://www.facebook.com/adecadeofictreportageinnigeria>
NDS Forum on Internet Governance for Development (IG4D) 2015 <
http://www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng>- June 5
Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable 2015 <http://www.ipv6forumnigeria.ng> - June 6
@Welcome Centre Hotels. Register now. Email: remnekkv at gmail.com
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.