[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO Outreach Task Force draft Strategy document

Peters Omoragbon petersomoragbon2 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 9 07:38:48 UTC 2014

This is one proactive action and document that should receive the commendations and appreciation of all.
Nurses Across the Borders endorsed this and congratulate the Task Force Team for a job well done.
I have just one correction under methodology line one to include: ....to achieve the above mentioned OBJECTIVES, "objectives" should be added there.
Aside this , it's a beautifully crafted work-plan
Best

Sent from my iPad
Pastor Peters Omoragbon
Permanent Representative to the United Nations for Nurses Across the Borders Inc
Designated Contact Person for the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change-UNFCCC
Executive President/CEO Nurses Across the Borders
International Liaison officer Nigerian Nurses Charitable Association-UK
Treasurer Central Association of Nigerians in the UK-CANUK
Fellow Open Society Institute -Budapest
Fellow Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers-ICAAN.
Deputy National Chairman National Conscience Party of Nigeria -NCP South South Zone.