[AFRI-Discuss] Acceptance of Nomination for the Post of Secretary of AFRALO

Philip Fomba JOHNSON johnsonpf1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 13:57:44 UTC 2014

Dear all,

I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to Pastors Peters  for
nominating me for the Position of Secretary 2014 2016, others supporting
the nomination and those who will be voting me for the said position,

I accept the nomination with gratitude for the confidence you all continue
to have in me, and with a deep sense of the responsibilities, I want to
asure you all that  with the experience acquired during my tenure as
Secretary of AFRALO 2014, I am prepared to work harder in the interest of
our RALO by bringing within this coming  Leadership some new innovative
initiatives that will enhance the activities of AFRALO in ICANN and the
Internet ecosystem regionally and globally,

Thanks again for your kind support<

Best regards
Philip F Johnson
Secretary AFRALO