[AFRI-Discuss] REview of the AFRALO Operating Principles

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org.tn
Tue Jul 22 07:26:10 UTC 2014

Good morning Pierre,

Thank you for your mail.

I want first to clarify that the issues I raised were under discussion or adopted by some or all the other RALOs. I raised them for reflection and discussion. They are not my proposals for adoption, not at all.

We need to review our operating principles, and I gave the issues that may be part of the review.

As for the individual membership, I do understand your concern, and I share it with you and others. That’s why some of the other RALOs adopted it but with the creation of a regional ALS for all the individuals so that they will not be singletons but all of them in a single ALS for individuals.

Once again, we need to think about it, and if accepted, we have to find the right way to implement it.

I find the discussion on the list very interesting, and it should continue to reach consensus after this debate.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605

Mobile: + 216 98 330 114