[AFRI-Discuss] African representation in ICANN leadership positions to the list for approval

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Dec 19 19:44:06 UTC 2014

Thanks all for the clarification. Indeed we need to step up our
campaigns in our respective regions. It would be important as Tijani
has put it to nominate great candidates in our networks who would
otherwise shy away from these positions. I believe we have done our
part in sending reminders in our different mailing lists. This
initiative will bear fruits

--
Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya

The best athletes never started as the best athletes.
You have to think anyway, so why not think big? - Donald Trump.
"You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky.
Tackle the biggest frog first.
I will persist until I succeed - Og Mandino.