[AFRI-Discuss] [isoc_ke] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] ICANN News Alert -- ICANN Welcomes the EU Council¹s Conclusions on Internet Governance

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Dec 3 03:29:15 UTC 2014

Barrack

Thanks for sharing. A step in the right direction. Curious to know if the AU has any official position on the same.

Ali Hussein

+254 770 906375 / 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad