[AFRI-Discuss] [AfrICANN-discuss] Theme for a Joint Meeting AFRALO/AfrICANN at ICANN 51

Ben Fuller abutiben at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 06:21:21 UTC 2014

All,

Aziz has come up with a good idea. It is also timely. Please follow the
link below and you'll see that we are in a critical time for transparency
and accountability. I suggest that we draft something in line with the
letter sent by all the other ICANN communities.

I will be willing to be part of the drafting team.

Best,

Ben

http://www.circleid.com/posts/20140828_icann_community_issues_letter_questioning_icann_accountability/

Dr. Ben Fuller