[AFRI-Discuss] Vote Result: AFRALO Regional Election 2014 (Secretary)

Aziz Hilali hilaliaziz at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 25 22:28:29 UTC 2014

On behalf of AFRALO  Leadership, I want to thank Philip Johnson for his work during his mandate and that was accomplished with commitment.

I would also like to welcome Barrack Otieno as the new AFRALO Secretary hoping that his arrival will help keep AFRALO still active.

Many thanks to the staff for having carried out this operation for the election of secretary.

Thank you all

Best Regards
Aziz Hilali
Chair of AFRALO