[AFRI-Discuss] Regional Advice Urgently needed

PETERS OMORAGBON petersomoragbon2 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 00:10:20 UTC 2014

Ngek
I do not understand the point you re driving at.
If you re conversant with the ICANN process ,you re to direct such queries to the ICANN Staff. Besides, you should direct your attention to the ALAC site for applications received
Unless, you have other reasons known to you unknown to us. How did you know the application has not meant the criteria? It is curious that you are raising these issues now whereas you have been silent in previous applications . Phillip do not need to remind you of any criteria. As an ALS you should know that by now.

Pastor Peters Omoragbon. Permanent Representative to the United Nations. Executive President Nurses Across The Borders. Treasurer Central Association of Nigerians in the UK -CANUK. International Liaison Officer, Nigerian Nurses Charitable Association UK