[AFRI-Discuss] Regional Advice Urgently needed

Augustine CHII Ngek chii.ngek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 21:28:44 UTC 2014

Dear Philip, Hi All,
Thanks for  sharing this news. In the first place, you did forget to
attach the said Application.  To me there are conditions or criteria
to be meet in order to become an ALS. That is where we have to base
our energy before considering the said application. If possible remind
us of the conditions or criteria so that we can reason together in
this matter.

Thanks
NGEK A. CHII