[AFRI-Discuss] VOTE ANNOUNCEMENT: AFRALO Regional Election 2014 (Secretary) / Elections Régionales AFRALO 2014 (Secrétaire)

Ariel Liang ariel.liang at icann.org
Mon Aug 18 14:38:21 UTC 2014

Hello Seun,

Thank you for your inquiry.
1. To cast your vote, please kindly search for an email titled 'VOTE
CREDENTIALS: AFRALO Regional Election 2014 (Secretary) /  Elections
Régionales AFRALO 2014 (Secrétaire).’ The link in the email will direct you
to the online poll.
2. We have contacted Barrack in regard to his SOI. You should be able to
review Philip’s SOI on the wiki page.
Thank you,
Ariel