[AFRI-Discuss] [ALAC-Internal] New ALS Application received

PETERS OMORAGBON petersomoragbon2 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 5 16:20:09 UTC 2014

Phillip,
No one appears to be responding to my request on the application from Open Source Nigeria.
Secondly, what about the application by Our Rights
Thanks

Pastor Peters Omoragbon. Permanent Representative to the United Nations. Executive President Nurses Across The Borders. Treasurer Central Association of Nigerians in the UK -CANUK. International Liaison Officer, Nigerian Nurses Charitable Association UK