[AFRI-Discuss] Happy Holidays and Thank You!

Tijani BENJEMAA tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn
Wed Dec 25 10:21:52 UTC 2013

Thank you,

I also wish you a merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

You are all wonderful. We have the best staff of ICANN. In 2013, you helped
a lot and you were part of anything we achieved.

2014 will be a special year for At-Large because of the At-Large Summit that
will need more energy to make it successful. We will succeed together.

----

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Phone:  + 216 41 649 605