[AFRI-Discuss] DIAL OUT REQUESTS / REMINDER/ MeetingInvitation/ AFRALO September Teleconference / 04 September2013 at 1830 UTC

TYokunbo Abiola tyokunbo at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 5 13:45:45 UTC 2013

There is no misunderstanding in the matter. As I've said, a few members of AFRALO feel they have the right and power to make decision on behalf of others. It's wrong. The ALAC issue should have come to the notice of other members. But no, it has to be done through the backdoor. The situation is becoming increasingly embarrassing and insulting.

Regards,
Adetokunbo Abiola