[AFRI-Discuss] REMINDER - Webinar Invitation - AFRALO Capacity Building activities/ Formation virtuelle (Webinar) pour AFRALO

Baudouin Schombe baudouin.schombe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 07:27:13 UTC 2013

Apologies for the webinar on Tuesday, my daily schedule becomes
increasingly occupied with the preparations of the forum in regional /
central Africa on Internet governance.
I have to inform, explain, explain at all stages of the evolution of
both gait level official institutions directly concerned on operators
to the private sector.
Whatever my goodwill, I am obliged to give priority to preparations
for this forum because of the time we have left.
Again my apologies.

Baudouin

Le 10/06/2013, At-Large Staff<staff at atlarge.icann.org> a écrit :

> IMPORTANT - please confirm your dial-out request (with number) or
> participation via Adobe Connect audio (French) to At-Large Staff ONLY
> (please do NOT respond to all) . This will allow for a better participation.
> -------
>
> IMPORTANT - merci de nous confirmer votre dial-out (ainsi que numéro) ou
> votre participation par Adobe Connect audio (Francais) UNIQUEMENT au
> personnel At-Large (ne PAS répondre a tous) . Ceci nous permettra d'avoir
> une meilleure participation!
>
> Francais end-dessous de l'Anglais
>
> Dear All,
> On behalf of Fatimata Seye Sylla, Chair of AFRALO, , we would like to invite
> you to participate in the first AFRALO Capacity Building webinar on the
> topic of ICANN Mission, Structure and Constituencies. Speakers include
> Pierre Dandjinou, VP, Stakeholder Engagement for Africa and Olivier
> Crépin-Leblond, ALAC Chair.
> The first AFRALO Capacity Building Session will take place on Tuesday 11
> June 2013 at 1800 UTC with the following Agenda:
> 1)     Welcome and Aim of Meeting – Fatimata Seye Sylla (5 mins)
> 2)     Background of the AFRALO Capacity Building Webinars – Tijani Ben
> Jemaa (5 mins)
> 3)     Main Presentation: ICANN Mission, Structure and Constituencies –
> Pierre Dandjinou (15 mins)
> 4)     The Role of the ALAC and At-Large Community – Olivier Crépin-Leblond
> (10 mins)
> 5)     Questions and Answers from the AFRALO Community (20 mins)
> 6)     Next Steps - Fatimata Seye Sylla (5 mins)
>
> The call details are available at:
> https://community.icann.org/x/zyl-Ag
>
> Adobe Connect:
> http://icann.adobeconnect.com/afralo
>
> Please remember that it is now possible to connect your audio via the AC
> room, without using your telephone. If you would like a reminder of how to
> connect please let staff know.
>
> Please CONFIRM your participation AND dial-out ­ if required to
> staff at atlarge.icann.org.* <mailto:staff at atlarge.icann.org.*>
>
> This will be the first of a series of 3 webinars planned by AFRALO as part
> of its capacity building activities based on the series of presentations
> held during the AFRALO Dakar Events in October 2011.
> Upcoming webinars will be:
> Webinar 2  - Topics: ICANN’s role in the infrastructure of the Internet and
> ICANN Public Participation and Communication (to be scheduled 19-21 June)
> Webinar 3 - Topic: How you can help shape the future on the internet? (to be
> scheduled the week of 1 July)
> French interpretation will be offered for all of these webinars.
> Thank you.
> Regards,
> **********************
> Chers Tous,
>
> Au nom de Fatimata Seye Sylla, présidente de l'AFRALO,nous aimerions vous
> inviter à participer àla première Formation Virtuelle (Webinar) pour AFRALO
> qui traitera du sujetde la Mission de l'ICANN, la structureet les
> [...]

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL/
ACADEMIE DES TIC
At-Large Member