[AFRI-Discuss] [Afralo-dakar-event] Webinar Invitation - AFRALO Capacity Building activities/ Formation virtuelle (Webinar) pour AFRALO

Fatimata Seye Sylla fsylla at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 18:00:59 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I would like to stress on the importance of attending the *AFRALO Capacity
Building sessions, *starting this Tuesday June 11 at 18:00 UTC, for the
preparation of the At-Large Summit in London.

I hope you will all be able to attend to make Africa's participation more
efficient and meaningful.

Thank you and best regards,
Fatimata

Fatimata Seye Sylla