[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO Regional Officers selections and ALAC Representative selection

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 7 13:22:59 UTC 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,

 I wish to accept the nomination by the Nigerian Internet Users Coalition
for the position of the Vice Chairman AFRALO.

My sincere appreciation goes to the Nigerian Internet Users Coalition for
the confidence and everyone of you who will vote for me with boldness
 out of the need for us to be equal stakeholders to move AFRALO forward
 and open the gateway for equal opportunities to all ALs and not turn AFRALO into a personal estate and make the Executive council for 'the favored'.

Thanking you in anticipation of your support.

Pastor Peters Osawaru OMORAGBON,

	* Executive President/CEO-Nurses Across the Borders Inc.(USA & NIGERIA)
	* President, Diaspora Nurses Association of Nigeria- DNAN
	* International Liaison Officer, Nigerian Nurses Charitable Association-UK (NNCA-UK
	* General Secretary, Civil Society Network on Climate Change in Nigeria

	* Fellow-Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers- ICANN
	* Fellow-Open Society Institute, Budapest
	* Designated Focal Person-United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change- UNFCCC in Nigeria
	* Board Member, Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the UN- CONGO

	* Member, Steering Committee, Regional Committee for Africa-Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the UN- CONGO
	* Tel: +441438729726, +234-8052658024,
	* Email: diasporanursesa at yahoo.com, petersomoragbon2 at yahoo.co.uk,

	* www.nursesacrosstheborders.org