[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO-AfrICANN joint meeting theme for Toronto

Mohamed El Bashir mbashir at mbash.net
Mon Sep 17 03:12:51 UTC 2012

Dear Fatimata,

Thank you for the interesting theme, you  have my support it's a step forward on the right direction in the right time from ICANN perspective as we have a new CEO focusing on ICANN's development impact .

Am sure that This idea and the session outcome will be considered by strategy WG as the community contribution towards the future implementation of ICANN/Africa strategic Objectives .

Thanks

Kind Regards,
Mohamed