[AFRI-Discuss] [afralo-dakar-events-participants] Meeting Invitation / AFRALO Teleconference / 15 aout 2012 a 1830 UTC

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:54:18 UTC 2012

Hello
Thank you very much for letting me know. However, I never knew it was from my
phone it produced interference during the teleconference.
If this is the case, I offer my apologies for any inconvenience involuntary.
I always managed to be alone and quiet for the duration of the call.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN

Téléphone mobile:+243998983491
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe