[AFRI-Discuss] DATE CHANGE: Meeting Invitation / AFRALO - Wednesday 13 June /mercredi 13 juin 2012 @ 18:30 UTC

peters omoragbon petersomoragbon2 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 4 19:51:14 UTC 2012

Its a shame the conference has to be postponed.

I may not be around as I will be arriving Rio de Janeiro for the UN Rio + 20 conference that date by His grace.
If I am able to join with a local line,  I shall pass this across.
Best regards

	* Pastor Peters OMORAGBON
	* President Diaspora Nurses Association of Nigeria-DNAN
	* Executive President/CEO
Nurses Across the Borders Humanitarian Initiative-Inc.-(Nigeria & U.S.A)
An NGO On Special Consultative Status with The Economic and Social Council of the United Nations-(ECOSOC)
	* Designated Focal Person,United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC)

	* Board Member, Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the United Nations-CONGO
	* Member, Steering Committee, Regional Committee for Africa-CONGO
	* Fellow, Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers-ICANN
	* Fellow, Open Society Institute-OSI Budapest
	* Email:nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com