[AFRI-Discuss] REMINDER: Meeting Invitation AFRALO Call Wednesday, 08 February 2012 18:30 UTC

fmai at fmai.org fmai at fmai.org
Thu Feb 9 12:14:00 UTC 2012

Good morning Baudouin,

Sorry to hear that you couldn't participate due to technical problems. And
yet, we experimented yesterday the new tool consisting in the use of the
Adobe Connect room audio channel (the quality was much much better than the
phone). I hope this situation will not happen again for you.

But Baudouin, for the call of yesterday, you can also contribute by e-mail
if you want. Your contribution will be the most welcome.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations
Phone : + 216 70 825 231
Mobile : + 216 98 330 114
Fax     : + 216 70 825 231