[AFRI-Discuss] deux points de la téléconférence de décembre

Baudouin Schombe baudouin.schombe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 09:47:36 UTC 2012

Hello Tijani,

Yes, I know we had this discussion at the General Assembly in Dakar.
Nonetheless, the issue of individual participation needs to be carefully
elucidated. Does AFRALO staff received requests from individual candidate
applicants belonging to any professional corporation?If yes can you provide
those documents allowing us to appreciate it?Or is it a preventativeprocess?

Baudouin

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL/
ACADEMIE DES TIC