[AFRI-Discuss] [spam] Re: TR: [ALAC-ExCom] Drafting team to develop a Whois Service Requirements Survey: Call for volunteers

fmai at fmai.org fmai at fmai.org
Wed Jul 27 11:47:14 UTC 2011

Hi Peters,

As I told you during the last teleconference, we don’t have yet the official
agreement of ICANN about the pooling the 3 funding allocations and giving
them to AFRALO. It seems that it’s in the right way, but we are still
waiting. One we receive it, we will address the question of who will
participate in the Dakar meeting. It will be treated in AFRALO meeting not
in the organizing committee meeting.

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231