[AFRI-Discuss] AFRALO's THANKS to ALAC and RALO leaders

Fatimata Seye Sylla fsylla at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:31:34 UTC 2011

Dear ALAC and RALO leaders,

Following the ICANN finance department decision to provide six more travel
supports to each of AFRALO, EURALO and LACRALO, and with the ALAC chair
leadership, LACRALO and EURALO decided to give their new quota to AFRALO for
the Dakar meeting.

On behalf of AFRALO, I would like to express our gratitude for giving us the
opportunity to have 18 more ALS to attend the Dakar meeting.  This will
allow us to hold a more meaningful regional AFRALO meeting and to give a
start to our long time and important capacity building program on ICANN
related issues.

A special thanks to LACRALO and EURALO for their generous help, to Olivier
for his genuine initiative, and to Cheryl and Evan for their strong support.

The support of all the RALO and ALAC leaders demonstrates the spontaneous
solidarity within At-Large for the better of all internet end users.

*THANK YOU to all of you*.  We are looking forward to very successful AFRALO
events in Dakar, with your active participation.

Best regards,

Fatimata Seye Sylla,  AFRALO Chair

--
Fatimata Seye Sylla